Thursday, 21 January 2021

Greetings. It's time for a new start on a different platform.  I've started this blog to keep those interested up to date with my writing projects.  I'll probably throw in the odd ramble or musing on other things along the way. 

Why a blog? It’s time to ease back on Facebook and develop my content elsewhere. FB can be a bit overcrowded sometimes, distracting and frankly, often too easy to waste time with. I'll be keeping my account there, but using it less and mostly to promote the new blog here.  I'll answer questions and messages there, but that will be about all.

So, hit the Follow button below and standby for more updates.

Be seeing you.

.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings. It's time for a new start on a different platform.  I've started this blog to keep those interested up to date with my wr...